SIY Teacher: Gopi Krishnaswamy
- Gopi is a Mindfulnesss Coach, Zen practitioner and Creative Living expert who helps people transform their work and their lives.
- Over the past 25 years, he has had a rich professional life including serving as Managing Director at IDEO; founding and directing his second start-up, Instore; and consulting for Booze.
- In 2014, Gopi lived in Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village Monastery. Inspired by this experience, he founded Dhyaana, an immersive wellbeing space where he teaches mindfulness.
- Gopi is one of the first SIY certified teachers in India and is passionately committed to making the message of mindfulness accessible to as many people as possible.
- He holds an Executive MBA from INSEAD, an MBA from Central University in Pondicherry, India. He is a frequent speaker on the relationship between mindfulness and leadership and is currently authoring his next book ‘Creativity Unleashed.’
- Gopi also finds deep joy in 'riding meditation,’ which involves cruising around the Indian countryside on his Harley Davidson.